sexta-feira, 11 de julho de 2008

Obama Next President of the United States

As I keep a keen and watchful eye on the race to the White House, I have a strong and certain sense that Senator Barack Obama, will be the next president of the U.S. In my interviews and conversations with people of all ages,income levels and nationalities, more times than not, they the people say they are voting for Barack Obama. On occasion some tell me they have reservations about Obama, but mostly from what they have heard or seen on Fox News channel. At that point I began to speak to them openly and honestly about my campaign for Obama. I relay to them that if they choose to vote for McCain they will put themselves at more of a disadvantage than they are already in due to the poor choices that President Bush has made. We discuss war, economics, health care and education to name a few. I began to help them experience the compassion and fairness that Barack Obama has and his love for equality. Sometimes it takes more than one conversation, but many times it doesn't. I am proud to say I have had great success with this grassroots approach, I have taken to help Barack Obama become the next President of the United States . At that point when they say to me, "I'm Voting Obama" I smile and say "Great, you are making the right decision!"

Johlae Jounson

Um comentário:

Leonel Gandhi disse...

Johlae Jounson,

What beautiful their first participation. I am amazed, because now we are a team: I am here in Brazil, you in the U.S.. Together, united, for elegermos Barack Obama and his ideals of justice and humanity for the Americans and for everyone. I am happy with the text and also happy because you are a person especail and full of ideals. Now that you have here is writing and publishing, we need to bring more people to help us in this mission to benefit Bush, MaCcain prevent and help elect the hope of everyone, the new, change, the leader Barack Obama. Be very welcome and congratulations by the sincere and full of ideaís! (Google translator of Portuguese into English, forgive any mistakes)

Leonel Miguel dos Santos

Mensagem original em português:
Johlae Jounson

Que lindo sua primeira participação. Estou maravilhado, pois agora somos um time: eu aqui no Brasil, você nos EUA. Juntos, unidos, para elegermos Barack Obama e seus ideais de justiça e humanidade para os americanos e para todo mundo. Estou feliz com seu texto e feliz também porque voce é uma pessoa especail e cheia de ideais. Agora que voce já está aqui escrevendo e publicando, precisamos trazer mais pessoas a nos ajudar nesta missão de tirar Bush, impedir MaCcain e de ajudar a eleger a esperança de todo mundo, o novo, a mudança, o líder Barack Obama. Seja muito bem vinda e parabéns pelo texto sincero e cheio de ideaís!

Miguel leonel dos Santos